Here is some additional information on the services of the campsite.
Reception and timetables
- The reception office is open every day from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., during the opening period of the campsite.
- Arrivals in the accommodation are from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., and departures from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. (possibility of earlier departure and late arrival on request).
- For camping stays, arrivals are possible from 5 p.m. and departures before 12 p.m.
- A car park is reserved near the reception desk for people with reduced mobility, and a trolley is available on request. Bare pitches and an adapted toilet block are also available.
Organization within the campsite
- The connection of electric or electric hybrid vehicles is prohibited on the sockets of the campsite or accommodation (risk of fire).
- A socket suitable for recharging these vehicles is available upon reservation. Consumption is billed at the end of the stay at the current rate.
- It is possible to deposit valuables at the reception.
an area for sorting waste is located at the entrance and composters to collect food waste are also available in the aromatic garden.
- Although the site is accessible to motorized vehicles, we invite our guests to limit their speed and their movements in order to respect others and the serenity of the place.
Loan of equipment and options
Depending on availability, you can borrow free of charge from reception: ironing kit, hair dryer, outdoor games, baby bath or high chair, electrical outlet adapters, books and magazine.
For stays in a mini-house, are also available depending on availability: toaster, vacuum cleaner, barbecue, pressure cooker, food processors, raclette grill, bolsters.
You can book as an option for your stays: a baby kit (cot + high chair and bath), an espresso machine with pods, towels or your bed made on arrival.
For more information, see our general conditions of sale.